You are here: Home>Blog>The Damaging Causes Of 16 Inch Wheels
The Damaging Causes of 16 Inch Whee...
The Damaging Causes of 16 Inch Wheels
Damaging causes of 16 inch wheels:
1. There are several reasons for the damage of 16 inch wheels:tire overload, high pressure, and nut loose of rim when uninstalledaccording to the specified, all these can lead to 16 inch wheels damage.
The reasons of 16 inch wheels' damage caused by tire:
The damage of tire sidewall is mainly caused by the height of 16 inchwheels. Under the standard pressure and standard tire load, it haslittle effect on16 inch wheels. The thickness of the 16 inch wheels will affect torque too, and also affect the tire re-start acceleration and braking when the tire is damaged.
The following are the causes of damage by the cracking of 16 inch wheels:
1. 16 inch wheels holes caused by overloading the cooling holes, vents to the crack between the cooling holes;
2. Tightening the nut does not arise between the screw holes and cracks of 16 inch wheels;
3. 16 inch wheels is too high due to pressure overload caused by the rim and crack;
4. When installed by a result of poor water or paint.
The copyright of this article belongs to hisupplier. Please quote this as reference upon reproduction of this article.