You are here: Home>Blog>Alloy Wheel Compared With Traditional Steel Wheel Rim
Alloy Wheel Compared with Tradition...
Alloy Wheel Compared with Traditional Steel Wheel Rim
1. The weight of alloy wheel is small. Alloy wheel is light than traditional steel wheel rims which can contribute greatly to the vehicle fuel economy.
2. Good cooling performance, it can improve the life span of tire. Some alloy wheel can rely on the shape of the itself function. In the rotating brake air guide, alloy wheel will improve the cooling capacity.
3. Roundness and high accuracy to improve the movement of the wheels, it is suitable for high speed of alloy wheel.
4. Good energy absorption, alloy wheel can absorb the vibration from the road and noise and improve vehicle ride comfort.
5. Alloy wheel's rigidity is high, it can effectively reduce the impact of road injury for the shape of the rim.
6. Less restrictive shape, alloy wheel can be designed in accordance with various types of rims.