You are here: Home>Blog>Prevention Of Steel Wheel Losing Oil
Prevention of Steel Wheel Losing Oi...
Prevention of Steel Wheel Losing Oil
Preventive measures of steel wheel losing oil are as follow:
1. Seal quality and specifications reach to the standards; the installation on the steel wheel should be tightness in place to turn by hand a resistance as appropriate.
2. Fill rear axle of steel wheel with required oil. The bearings of steel wheel use some lubricating oil, that is, paint the grease on the outside and inside bearing. In this way, heat steel wheels help to reduce running resistance, but also save oil and reduce economic costs.
3. Always clear and clean the vent on the rear axle and the drain plug of steel wheel, to ensure connectivity with the atmosphere.
4. Rightly install and adjust the tightness of steel wheel bearings. It is appropriate that returned to 1/8-1/4 circle (hand to turn the steel wheels, but have a dry sense) after tightening the nut (hand steel wheel will not turn).
5. Eliminate inside and outer circle of steel wheels' bearing. The ways are painting alloy on the outer ring or journal. If necessary, replace the parts of steel wheel.
6. Replace good pad of paper and fully service and tighten axle bolt.
7. In order to prevent the steel wheels heating and thin the oil when you frequently braking, you can cool steel wheels with water or install sprinkler water spray device.